Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Surf art by Heather Brown!

While in Hawaii last year, I fell in love with art.  I finally understood what it would mean to decorate your home with peices that opened up a world combining color and perspective.  I do not have any specific favorites, but a friend of mine did.  Looking through these paintings and wondering which I would choose to keep was a lot of fun.  I want to share these because it reminds me of the most beautiful place I've ever seen.  It floods my memory with sweet Hawaiian happiness.

Visit www.heatherbrownart.com!



Curate your own art collection, right in this blog.  Find pictures and postcards and re-create your favorite pieces of art here – you know, the pieces that fill you with awe and wonder, the pieces that provoke you and fill you with joy, and the pieces that inspire you to be an artist yourself.  You can also include other types of art, from your favorite cartoon to a magazine photo that catches your eye.  – The Happy Book


No comments:

Post a Comment