Thursday, October 13, 2011

Exploring Happy Meals, Part 2: Fried Food



It’s been a very long time since I’ve posted something.  Happy or not so much, I’ve neglected my audience… Forgive me. 

I’ve mentioned before that as a student, school occupies 99% of my time.
The other 1% is chopped up in so many other directions.
Still, I’ve thought of you often.
This has probably been the LONGEST running series in the history of successions!!  I started this as a means to explore what every American thoroughly enjoys and often indulge in…FOOD.  
As part 2 of the ‘ever so long’ came to me while pondering what my weekend might be like.
It just so happens that this time of year brings many things…the State Fair being one of them…and along with it…Fried Food.  This is probably the best F combination.  Fried Food.
 The theme for this year is: Find Your Happy.
I think they should have called it, Fried Food Fountain of Happy.
A little extreme, maybe?
Still, the actual theme fits.
Fried Food #1:   Fried Kool-Aid.
“[…] deep-fried Kool-Aid balls make all previous fried creations seems like pure child's play[…]” (www.huffingtonpost.com)


Stay tuned.  After taste-testing this weekend, the list will expand.
What’s your favorite fair food?  Fried or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment