I know what your thinking...it's about time she moved onto something else...I don't think I can handle much more featurettes. The good news is, this is the last of them for a while. The great thing about this website, is that before I get married, or buy a house, or have a baby...I will visit this website often. It's a tool I can use as a single women or a married women; a gypsy or a homemaker; an independant women or a mother. This website piggy-backs off of The Knot, The Nest, and The Bump but offers a wide range of everything fashion. The older I get, the more fasinatied I become with make-up, clothes, and accessories. I try new things and invent others. This website features all sorts of geniune ideas about high-tailed fashion. Be sure to visit The Blush for today's obessions!!
Maxi dresses under $100
I love maxi dresses. It's one of those dresses that fits all sorts of people. If your worried about length you can either alter it or strap on a pair of HIGH heels. You can wear it to a wedding or over a bathing suit at the beach. Love them!!
Goddess Daydream Maxi Dress found at ThreadScence.com for $64
Quiz Cream, Pink, and Aqua Floral Print Maxi Dress found at Debenhams.com for $85
Blurred Ikat Animal Print Maxi Dress found at Loft.com for $79.50
Bar III Dress, One-Shoulder Ombre Belted Maxi found at Macys.com at $69
Stencil Print Maxi Dress found at Oasis.com at $72
Sassy New Nail Colors for the Summer
Wooden Shoe Like to Know by OPI for $8.50
Action by Essie for $8
Dayglow by Orly for $8.50
Rory by Zoya for $8
Covet by Urban Decay for $28 (they say you have to try the Emerald Green)
What every 30-something women needs to know...
1. Wear foundation or tinted moisturizer (your skin loses its natural glow because of sun exposure)! Wear primer!
2. Wear daily and nightly eye-cream
3. Find a few minutes a day to do what you love
4. Use more natural products and less chemically based products
5. Infest in Spanx and a tailor
6. Work more on the inside than what's on the outside...after all that is what lasts forever
7. Wear your hair in a playful ponytail every now and then
8. Remember to include plenty of vitamins, nutrients, and water in your diet
9. Stray from using eye-liner or mascara on the bottom lid (in may draw attention to fine lines)
10. Respect yourself and have confidence!
11. Remove make-up before you go to bed!
12. Thin brows are not in...let them grow lush and beautiful. (ps this is news to me, my brows are still thin...*sigh*)
13. Be proactive in what you wear...
14. Mosturize that skin!
15. Apparently...you can excersize your skin just like you can your muscles. Skip the botox and find out more from Cynthia Rowland.
16. Your best beauty accessory is your smile.
What to wear on a first date
Cute and Comfortable
Natural and Sexy
Just be yourself
What's your best 'first-date' outfit? Leave your answer in the box below.