Saturday, June 29, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+


Before Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS Rubber Rough, my routine was...well...boring.  With curly hair, I've found the less heat I apply to it, the better it will look.  After towel-drying my hair, I would apply a cream and maybe a spritz of hair spray for added protection.  Afterwards, I would use a pick and let the damp curls fall where they may. If I wanted to style it, I could do it then or wait until its dry.  But that's it.  Five minutes at best.  Influenster sent me Rough Rubber... Kill. Routine. Reloaded.

This product has an innovative rubber consistency (hence the name) and provides you with outstanding texturizing effects.  It is versatile with a moldable texture and will work for any hair type, providing a strong style control for thick hair, but not overburdening for fine hair.  It separates, defines, and shapes as you wish!  It does not provide a shine, but instead a more natural matte effect.  PERFECT for special occasions!! 

Here's how your routine will go:
- Take a small amount and rub it between the palm of your hands

- Apply it on dry or damp hair and work it throughout the hair
- Roughen up your style as you wish!

Thank you influenster for changing up my routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment