Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes

"You get the BEST of both worlds!"  Oh Hannah Montana's theme song rings through my mind as I take a bite of this Tastykake!!  "Kake" or S'more??
Can you believe the company that makes these sweet treats came about in 1914??  How am I just now finding out about this....  One of the country's leading bakers of snack cakes, pies, cookies, and donuts resides in Philadelphia, PA, and is the MAN of the Tasty Baking Company.  There are over 100 products... more sampling for me!!  There was so much freshness and quality packed into that little wrapper.  I'm on the edge just thinking about having another!!  You can buy them indiviually for $1.69... but why stop there.  The family pack is only $4.49! 

Light.  Fluffy.  Chocolate.  Cake.  Candy Bar.  Creme filling.  (Need I say more?)
...S'mores, peppermint, and even peanut butter!!  :)

Thank you influenster for giving me the best of both worlds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment